Occupational Health & Safety Concern Form
Use this form to report a potential or existing hazard which you believe presents a risk of the health or safety of individuals in your workplace.
As of February 12, 2021 this form can now be completed electronically in eBASE.
1. Go to ocdsb.ebasefm.com
2. Select Login with Board credentials and enter your OCDSB email address and password
3. On the main eBASE page, choose the Forms logic icon at top left hand side of screen that looks like two rectangles with a gear in front
4. Click on My Status from options along the top
5. Select Submit new form in top right corner of page
6. Under the Workflow dropdown menu select Occupational Health and Safety Concern Form
7. From the Facility dropdown menu select the site where your supervisor works at
8. Enter information as prompted and when finished click to Submit the form
Your supervisor will receive an email notification once an online form has been submitted. Your supervisor will complete Part II to identify actions that have been or will be taken. You will receive an email to view Part II once your supervisor submits this section. Lastly, in Part III Worker Review, you will indicate if your concerns are resolved or unresolved. If unresolved there is a section to provide additional information. Unresolved forms will be brought forward to the Joint Health & Safety Committee for review.
Worker’s Accident/Incident/Occupational Illness Report Form 140
Use this form in case of a workplace accident, injury or exposure.
Download Worker’s Accident/Incident/Occupational Illness Report (Fillable PDF)
Reporting Workplace Violence & Safe Schools Incidents using eBASE
Additional: Safe Schools Incident Form
Please complete in eBASE. The Safe Schools Incident Reporting Form – Part I of II, Appendix A to PR.515.SCO can be accessed through the link below and used to reference the lists of activities when the form must be completed.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL FORMS TO YOUR PRINCIPAL AND KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.