LifeWorks service is part of your group insurance plan and offers up to 12 hours of psychosocial counselling per calendar year.
The LifeWorks service is offered at no cost to you. You pay no fees for using this service and there are no reimbursement forms to complete.
To access the service simply call 1-800-668-0193 (English) or 1-800-361-9669 (French). Telephone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call identify the nature of your difficulties. You will be referred to a professional counsellor.
Before you call, make sure to have your group insurance policy number and certificate number handy. Please note the group number has changed to:
Your Group No. 50188-125 and your Certificate No. is your EIN
New features under the LifeWorks program
There are many new features offered by LifeWorks that members can access for their mental and physical well-being.
- Members can chat online to book a service or for immediate clinical consultation, 24/7.
- In addition to articles, the new LifeWorks website offers videos, podcasts, assessments, toolkits and access to the CareNow program (specialized self-help resources to help with anxiety, depression and stress).
- LifeWorks is also accessible on a mobile device by downloading LifeWorks from Google Play or the App Store.
- Members will need the NEW login and password information to log in to LifeWorks. This information can be found in English HERE.
- The following resources are available in French: LifeWorks Overview poster and LifeWorks NEW login and password information.
To learn more about LifeWorks, check out this video.
Who to call for help
If you require technical assistance or a password reset, please visit help.lifeworks.com and submit a request.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Ottawa Carleton ETFO/FEEO Office @ 613-596-3932