Rules of Play
Official volleyball rules will be used with the following modifications.
- 3 Women must be on the court at all times
- Substitutions will not be recorded by teams are expected to abide by the “spirit and intent” of standard volleyball substitution rules
- Games will be either to 25 points (maximum 27 points) or the time limit as designated on the schedule (Referee’s judgment).
Tie Breaker Rules
In the event of a tie based on points earned in the Division schedule, the tie shall be broken as follows:
- If the two teams that are tied played each other, the winner of that game wins the division.
- If the two teams that are tied did NOT play each other, there will be a Rally point game to 15 points (17 point cap) to determine the winner.
- The format of the play offs will be a single elimination tournament
- A team is eliminated from the play offs when it loses a game.