This resource has been co-developed by School Mental Health ASSIST and ETFO over the past two years.
It has been designed to provide K – 8 educators with evidence-based strategies to help develop the social and emotional learning skills of students in the following areas:
- Stress Management and Coping Skills;
- Emotion Identification Skills;
- Positive Motivation Skills;
- Relationship Skills;
- Self Confidence and Identity Skills; and
- Executive Functioning Skills.
PRS Matter Bulletins are designed to keep members informed on a variety of important legal and professional issues impacting on education workers.