Rules of Play
- At least three women must be playing for each team at all times, including finals.
- Underhand service is to be used.
- NO spiking/attacking
- A team will rotate after 5 consecutive serves by the same player
- All other normal rules of volleyball to be followed.
- Play offs- the first place team from each pool will advance to the play offs
- Team standings in each division will be based on 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
- Games will be either to 25 points (maximum 27 points) or the time limit as designated on the schedule (Referee’s judgment).
- Rally Point Scoring will be used
Tie Breaker Rules
In the event of a tie based on points earned in the Division schedule, the tie shall be broken as follows:
- If the two teams that are tied played each other, the winner of that game wins the division.
- If the two teams that are tied did NOT play each other, there will be a Rally point game to 9 points(11 point cap) to determine the winner.
- The format of the playoffs will be a single elimination tournament.
A team is eliminated from the playoffs when it loses a game.